VIDEO Gas-type hot water high pressure cleaner, if the plant conditions have gas supply, such as liquefied petroleum gas, natural gas source, you can choose gas-type cleaning equipment. Clean and environmentally friendly, to ensure the lowest combustion emissions, the lowest cost of use and the least maintenance costs. —— Specifications ——
Model CW-GW14 CW-GW18 CW-GW20 CW-GW25 Hot water flow L/H 540 720 780 840 Hot water pressure Bar/Mpa 140/14 180/18 200/20 250/25 Hot water temperature ℃ 30~120 30~120 30~120 30~120 Motor KW 3 4 5.5 7.5 Power supply Volt/Hz 220/50 380/50 380/50 380/50 Machine size MM 1050×640×940 1050×640×940 1050×640×940 1050×640×940 Weight KG 125 134 142 142 —— Standard Accessories —— —— Features ——
1. Industrial lubricated ceramic plunger pump, forged copper pump head, super pressure resistant, imported seals, ensuring long-term reliable operation;
2. It adopts advanced spiral ultra-long alloy pipeline design, high heating efficiency and long service life;
3. With overpressure protection, water cut protection, stop gun heating, recovery after shooting, anti-dry function;
4. Through the fine-tuning control of the air supply valve, high-efficiency heating with constant water temperature is ensured;
5. Adjustable temperature control with overheating, overload and leakage protection design to ensure user safety;
6. Adjustable pressure, stainless steel shockproof pressure gauge, precision water inlet filtration;
7. Metal frame structure design, surface spray treatment;
8. Strong heat flow and high pressure make the heavy oil cleaning more thorough;
9. Industrial grade design, stainless steel heating device, durable;
10. Heavy-duty tires and universal wheels with brakes for easy movement.
—— Application ——
Petrochemical, machinery manufacturing, electric power, automobiles, ships, railways and highways, construction, metallurgy, mining and other industrial cleaning fields.
1. Various parts of oil cleaning, equipment overhaul, marine oil spill facilities, etc. ;
2. Cleaning of heavy oil/oil scale on production equipment, site and production links;
3. Cleaning of railway locomotive components, airframes, and central air conditioners for air-conditioned trains;
4. Cleaning of oil and grease/oil scales on construction machinery bodies and parts of mining systems such as forklifts and mining vehicles;
5. Cleaning of oil, grease and other parts of metallurgical system rolls, gears, bearings, etc. ;
6. Cleaning and maintenance of professional tools in the ship, machinery and other industries;
7. Cleaning of interior and exterior walls, floors and workshops of industrial buildings.