CUMOND Cleaning Equipment's Warranty Policy
1. Warranty is one (1) year from the date of purchase by the original owner against defects in material and workmanship.
2. Warranty excludes coverage against electrical damages due to power surge, voltage drop or spike,
power outage, irregular power and improper use of extension cords and/or a portable generator.
3. Warranty covers replacement parts only. Shipping cost is not included.
4. Warranty excludes coverage against malfunctions caused by water scale problem due to local water conditions.
5. Maintenance and manual instructions must have been carried out properly to be eligible for this warranty.
6. All claims shall be governed by our warranty terms.