Daily maintenance of steam cleaner
In order to prolong the service life of the cleaning machine, daily maintenance is very important and must be strictly implemented:
1. Check the level of lubricating oil in the crankcase of the high-pressure pump every day, and replace the lubricating oil every three months;
2. Clean the water inlet filter once every two weeks;
3. Clean the fuel nozzle and ignition electrode assembly once a month;
4. Change the fuel filter once in March;
5. Disassemble and wash the high-pressure oil pump once in March.
Common troubleshooting methods for steam cleaners
During the use of the washing machine, it is inevitable that there will be failures. When a problem occurs, the cause should be carefully searched according to different fault phenomena.
1) The spray gun does not spray water
The water inlet and water inlet filter are blocked.
The nozzle is clogged.
The heating coil is clogged, remove the scale if necessary.
2) Unstable outlet pressure
Insufficient water supply.
The air is sucked into the pipeline due to the rupture of the pipeline, the cleaning agent nozzle is not inserted into the cleaning agent, etc.
The high-pressure water pump seal is leaking.
3) The burner does not ignite
Insufficient air intake and white smoke.
Dirty and clogged fuel filters, fuel pumps, and fuel nozzles.
The solenoid valve is damaged.
The position of the ignition electrode changes, and the spark is too weak.
The high voltage ignition coil is damaged.
Damaged pressure switch.
Steam cleaning machine maintenance method
1. The burner does not ignite
(1) When the air intake is insufficient, white smoke will be emitted instead of fog. This method is easy to solve and increase the air volume.
(2) If the burner still does not ignite, there may be foreign objects in the fuel filter, fuel pump, and fuel nozzles. This needs to be checked first. If foreign objects are found, they can be cleaned up, and they should be checked and cleaned regularly in the future.
(3) It may also be that the solenoid valve is damaged and needs to be replaced with a new one. The model must be the same.
(4) Maybe the position of the ignition electrode is offset, the spark is too weak to ignite, you can check the ignition electrode first, then adjust the position, and it will be OK after debugging.
(5) If it still fails to ignite, it may be that the high-voltage ignition coil is damaged, and it needs to be replaced with one of the same type, which can be re-installed.
(6) If the pressure switch is damaged, it is necessary to overhaul and replace the switch. If there is still water leakage from the pump body, oil leakage from the crankcase, etc., if there is a serious fault, the cleaning machine should be sent to a professional master for maintenance.
2. The spray gun does not spray water
(1) When using it, if it is found that it does not spray water, it may be that the inlet water filter or the nozzle of the spray gun is blocked. Check it carefully first, and then clean the blocker to ensure that it can operate normally.
(2) If the above method does not work, it may be that the heating coil is blocked, and the scale needs to be removed regularly to avoid affecting the work.
3. Unstable water pressure
(1) When using, it is found that the water spray is unstable, sometimes more, sometimes less, it may be that the water supply is insufficient, and the water must be sufficient before use.
(2) It may be that the pipeline is broken, and the cleaning agent nozzle is not inserted into the cleaning agent, which will cause air to be sucked into the pipeline and affect the amount of water spray.
(3) Maybe the high-pressure water pump is leaking from the seal, first find the leaking area, and carry out corresponding maintenance according to the actual situation.